TX RX Fórum
Registe-se, faça a sua apresentação e terá acesso total ao TX&RX Fórum. ___________________________ Apresente-se dizendo quem é, escreva algo sobre si. Exemplo: Nome, indicativo, nome de estação, localidade, o que mais gosta de fazer no mundo das radio-comunicações e outras coisas que ache importante para a sua apresentação. Se é novato não tenha vergonha de o dizer, pois cá estamos para o ajudar.
___________________________ O TX&RX Fórum destina-se à publicações de mensagens "posts" relacionados com todos os assuntos sobre Radio Frequência. Essas mensagens têm como objectivo promover ideias, experiências, projectos, esclarecer duvidas, divulgação de actividades e publicações de novidades sobre Radio Comunicações.
Divirta-se!!
Siga no Facebook

RELÓGIO

Divulgação

EnzoLog

Ir em baixo

EnzoLog

Mensagem por ALF007 em Qui 7 Ago 2014 - 3:48

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]

Chapter 1 - Birth and History of the First Page

History of birth

Enzo are Cuppone (IT9GCG) Amateur Radio since December 2007, right now, after two years of radioascolto “illegal” and forced, I threw myself on HF and I had a need for a management software of my log.

Programmer are always so I did not want to use unlicensed software made by other fellow programmers, and I was “forced” to create EnzoLog.

The main excuse was given to me by an IOTA DXpedition (Salina – Aeolian Islands November 2008) I was invited to “just barely” licensed. From a brilliant idea to IW9GUR (David) was the need to centralize the web show QSOs and QSO and video sequence. By connecting fraternal IW9HQP (Andrea) we installed a web server on which the afferent data were displayed in real-time, along with the video, by the users. It was the first successful experiment in real-time and to this day is still being used in a similar way with my system. From those first rudimentary masks was a short step for the construction of the current system.

What is the weblog

A Web-Log is a program for managing a log amateur entirely masks the web. EnzoLog in addition to this also offers an integrated cluster able to prepare in just one click QSOs.

The data contained in the system are easily accessible from any part of the web, are continuously backed up and offer a high level of safety.

It also adds to the potential of an automated log can also share their data with others (QSL manageraggio or award) as well as of the publication or statistical data to web pages with nice and simple tools to publish.

Uses

By now many people use EnzoLog as a real log, appreciating the simplicity and speed of use. Others, however, load your data as a backup or to give opportunity to research, taking advantage of the online log. A beautiful “slice” of amateur radio operators, on the other hand, using the other log management software, send QSOs directly in EnzoLog to be able to easily publish on the web.

We find the first page

From the first page you can access as well as to EnzoLog as a user, even to a lot ‘of services made available to external users.

At the top right, under the logo, you can search on various logs in the system. And ‘possible to bypass this page by authorizing (see later what it means) to search on a single log and having access to a personalized page.

In the part devoted to research (in that over here diplomas VAT award-italian volcanoes and volcanic environments DAV-degree) you will see two logos of our partners (YOFF YOmLH and the flora and fauna of the headlights and diploma Romanian Romanian) which logs and / or other request are entirely managed by EnzoLog.

Returning to the Home page under the search on the log you can search online on the situation QSL users who upload such data.

Further down along the left side of the page there is the opportunity to see the latest newsletter dell’ARRL DX.

In the central part of the mask over the part devoted to login to the system, you can refer to the tutorials and demos on EnzoLog and its web-tools.

Under the login, instead there is a cluster that is always active and can be used to customize (colors and number QSOs) for our web pages.

On the right side, however, you’ll notice the possibility to follow the news of EnzoLog news via rss, facebook or twitter.

For languages ​​that we are gearing up for the translations in the original language as closely as possible with the help of colleagues OM mother-tongue.

Chapter 2 - Registration

The registration system, always accessible from the front page, is based on a double email, the first allows you to approve the request made via the web and the second contains the login information associated with the user.

The whole system is automated and very simple to use. The only care to be taken will be to properly insert your data, especially your email address, and choose your language.

Chapter 3 - Logging and QSLs

The core of the system is the management of the log and QSL and the main page is the so-called Master of Management Operations, from which you can make 95% of the operations log.

The mask is divided functionally into two parts (right and left); right cluster (top) and data propagation (bottom); the left side Insert / edit / send spot / search qrz.com and, below, the last 30 QSO log open.

The cluster as well as color according to the legend that lies beneath, flowing always letting us see the last active spots among those filtered to us through the page settings.

On the cluster it is possible to note how the automatic take in country according to a callsign.

With a click on the callsign chose the left side of this page will be populated with data taken from qrz.com.

Together with the data of the address, if the OM has loaded correctly even your own WWLocator, we will see degrees of antenna orientation and distance. Again, if the user has specified them, even if it is user LOTW or less or EQSL.cc or less.

With a click on the country specified in the cluster, you can use the map of qrz.com with various WWLocator.

The coloring of the cluster is a big draw, as a “glance” we can see if we are interested in one spot or not. For the color legend, I refer you to the page itself.

At the bottom on the same page, we find real-time data propagation, they are constantly updating the site with NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration).

At the bottom left there is a “summary” of our log with indication of the active log at this time (because the system allows us to create many log for each user).

From this section you can edit or delete a QSO, add a certificate to the QSO itself, OM DX-spotting colleague just connected, send spot on the cluster, send the QSO (if we added our account details) to eqsl.cc or clublog . org.

Also from the same mask but glancing a bit ‘in the center-right, you can send the right spot generic.

Other operations feasible, from the top menu, they are creating, destroying or opening the log, as well as import or export of ADIF.

It ‘should be noted that EnzoLog allows you to import LOTW confirmations dall’ADIF downloaded from the website provided.

The part QSL allows you to download in a simple and intuitive confirmations paper bureau or direct them to be. This management allows users to know if their QSL has arrived or not.

A highlight of our system is given by the management of diplomas.

This administration is “open” and allows you to manage any type of existing certificate; if carefully inserted the data may be useful for their immediate identification on the cluster (we will see them underlined).

Also interesting is the tendency to import from the field and comment IOTA dell’ADIF and the automatic creation of the main italian diplomas (DCI, DAI, DAV, etc.).

A mask is widely used in the DXpedition activations, born just to be used in situations of “little” band connection. It is very thin, but allows those who use it to be able to use the real-time activation in the presence of ADSL signal.

Another item on the menu is the ability to export logs into Excel or similar order to print your log as you wish.

The Complete Data allows you to integrate your log with the data found in qrz.com and together with the Dual Process function is widely used by dxpeditioners.

In the statistics page, there are three statistics, as shown in the following figure.

The statistics for the DXCC country from the possibility of various summaries and a nice display with the usual coloring.

A menu that is activated if the user is a manager in a few logs colleagues OM is the Manager menu. With the ability to handle the log of the OM connects both the log that in that QSL. This feature allows the “manageraggio” QSL in a simplified manner. To be clear QSOs are inserted through Ministerial order “managerato” either directly by ADIF which EnzoLog and manager each time the user wants to can check or edit the first QSO.

Chapter 4 - Permissions and webtools

Many have asked me why an authorization to use tools. The answer is that there are automatic web search and scan that would continuously scanned all the endless pages of my system by making the performance of the same virtually nil.

For each authorization granted by the user matches a specified functionality that the user can use.

The types of permissions that can be granted to all our logs are:

1. Image (the image of my last 10 QSO)

2. ImageStato (the image that says where I’m working at that time)

3. Realtime (activating this function, using a specific page users will see your sequence QSO)

4. Grounds (possibility of placing QSO party software: BBLogger, DBLog, etc.)

5. QARTest (possibility to send the data directly in the software EnzoLog)

6. Searches (enable personalized view of the search form above)

7. (CAT CAT Use various software and / or RigControl including EnzoLogCat by iZ2BKT )

8. DXCC STAT

9. AWARD STAT (for any diploma entered into the system)

From each of these descriptions in the page permissions, you can get the html code to be included in our website such as in [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver este link.]

Chapter 5 - Hawe Dx-peditions

I have created tools to help DXpeditions:

List of donors and auto-tweet a thank you for a donation on paypal

Real-time with the last 10 QSO on google-map

Other applications can be created if the suggested me

Chapter 6 - References and Demo

The site can be found at [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver este link.] which is the first page of which features have already been explained in the first chapter.

I remind everyone that it’s all free! And ‘possible to pay a voluntary contribution on the front page.

More information can be found on the facebook page or facebook group to which many are already enrolled.

On Twitter you can also find the latest news.

Chapter 7 - Conclusions

With this small article I do not think even the slightest to have satisfied your curiosity nor it replaces a demo or tutorial; I think, however, that each of you trying the system to appreciate the potential and maybe help create new features not yet created.

Fonte

Por isso existe o
[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]     ... 73's

Siga o Facebook TX&RX Fórum
.... O meu canal
You Tube

Instagram
TX&RX DX Grupo
31TX007 - Classe 3
PMR265
ALF007